Posts from the ‘Football Finance’ Category
Brought to you by Sedulo, lead advisors to NGBs in sports nationwide.
Funding The Future of British Sport is a dynamic workshop day exploring the potential fundraising and sponsorship opportunities available to sporting National Governing Bodies.
Spend a day in collaboration with your fellow NGB counterparts, discussing ideas for financing your sport and reducing your dependence on traditional funding.
Our panel will engage an audience of NGB representatives in a discussion around funding the future of British sport, followed by a Q&A session.
The Afternoon will comprise of two in-depth discussions focused on Sponsorship and Alternative Financing led by the Panel chairs.
– Host Steve Hanley (Host and commercial sports consultant)
– John Brady (Development Manager and NGB lead)
– Max Eppel (Sports Finance expert)
– Dan Wilson (Sedulo’s Financial Advisor to NGBs and sports clientele)
– Richard Millington (Partner lawyer and NGB ‘shaper’ in recent workload)
– Adrian Stores (Sponsorship and funding consultant to NGBs).
If you have any contacts in governing bodies in sport, do feel free to invite. The booking link is at: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/funding-the-future-of-british-sport-tickets-56802246047
I have been delighted to be asked, by Managing Director, Geraldine Shiels, to consult on all things ‘commercial’ for this fantastic Manchester-brand that has global acclaim.
Bobby Charlton Soccer & Sports Academy is the original soccer school established by Sir Bobby Charlton to nurture talent from all over the World. David Beckham attended for two summer camps and was taken by Sir Bobby straight to Manchester United and the rest is history. Other high profile beneficiaries have included: Marcos Alonso and Jóhann Berg Guðmundsson.
It has 40 years of experience, coached over a million players and has made a crucial contribution to grassroots football throughout the World. Last year, it hosted children from 84 different countries and continues to expand and flourish.
There are several immediate ways that my contacts might want to get involved. Firstly, spread the word. Through my ‘black book’ there might be discounts or incentives for any children that book on a course. The itineray is phenomenal – and both residential or non-residential options available. There is even an opportunity to learn English as a foreign language alongside (EFL). The dates for this Summer are:
Sun 7th July – Sun 14th July 2019 (WEEK 01)
Sun 14th July – Sun 21st July 2019 (WEEK 02)
Sun 21st July – Sun 28th July 2019 (WEEK 03)
Sun 28th July – Sun 4th Aug 2018 (WEEK 04)
Sun 4th Aug – Sun 11th Aug 2018 (WEEK 05)
Sun 11th Aug – Sun 18th Aug (WEEK 06).
The schedules include:
- Full accommodation in en-suite rooms with 24-hour security in place
- 3 meals per day
- Full supervision by ‘Bobby Charlton’ Staff
- International footballing environment
- An exclusive football coaching program by qualified FA/ UEFA coaches
- Football pitches for all conditions
- Physical Testing
- Premier League Full Stadium Tour (Manchester United or Manchester City)
- All evening activities and downtime supervision
- 1 x Weekend Excursion (for example: Trafford Centre Shopping Mall/Manchester Town Centre /Blackpool Pleasure Beach /National Football Museum)
- Undertake the same Bobby Charlton Skills Tests as David Beckham himself took
- A Certificate of Attendance.
With young people throughtout the UK and overseas we are always interested to hear from interested parties on a no-obligation basis and also want to extend our network of trusted partners in international markets who might refer parties of children and/or individuals to the Academy.
Want to find out more, maybe obtain a brochure and receive a link to videos of the successful courses, just send me an email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ballon is a sophisticated and progressive agency for player representation. Our roots are founded in the beautiful game though with capabilities and interests in other sports. The United Kingdom is our main ‘back yard’ but our Directors have firm footholds in Turkey, Romania and mainland Europe. However, our activities are truly global, with a wealth of connections – the envy of others. Our unique commercial skills have become our trademark in an industry where being that one step ahead makes the difference to success. Ballon Sports concentrates on: intermediary services for players seeking new opportunities and contracts; wrap around full welfare service for our clients, including career management and branding; training camps and talent showcasing; and video and traditional CV design and publishing for athletes. FA Intermediary IMS003597.
Video filmed at today’s suberb performance at EP: