Helping NGBs build a blueprint for financial freedom
Brought to you by Sedulo, lead advisors to NGBs in sports nationwide.
Funding The Future of British Sport is a dynamic workshop day exploring the potential fundraising and sponsorship opportunities available to sporting National Governing Bodies.
Spend a day in collaboration with your fellow NGB counterparts, discussing ideas for financing your sport and reducing your dependence on traditional funding.
Our panel will engage an audience of NGB representatives in a discussion around funding the future of British sport, followed by a Q&A session.
The Afternoon will comprise of two in-depth discussions focused on Sponsorship and Alternative Financing led by the Panel chairs.
– Host Steve Hanley (Host and commercial sports consultant)
– John Brady (Development Manager and NGB lead)
– Max Eppel (Sports Finance expert)
– Dan Wilson (Sedulo’s Financial Advisor to NGBs and sports clientele)
– Richard Millington (Partner lawyer and NGB ‘shaper’ in recent workload)
– Adrian Stores (Sponsorship and funding consultant to NGBs).
If you have any contacts in governing bodies in sport, do feel free to invite. The booking link is at: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/funding-the-future-of-british-sport-tickets-56802246047